Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things Around Here...

Well, I was thinking about my blog tonight and realized that I never really just write about what goes on with us during our daily lives. It's usually all about a busy weekend, parties, games, dates or friends and family...which is all GREAT, but maybe I need to add a little bit more every once in a while.  :)

Matt has one more test tomorrow and then should have a break from the test marathon he has been running.  He just got home from the library and I can hear him yawning right now while he goes over more info on pediatrics. He is such a great example to me.  Despite already having a business degree, he is going back to school to do something that truly helps people on a day-to-day basis and I am so proud of him.  He's going to be such an amazing nurse!!

I've had my boss with me today and it's been great.  Most people dread having to tote their manager around, from office to office, but mine is pretty awesome.  He's great at focusing on my strengths, but also good at helping me to identify areas of improvement.  I am blessed!!  I am looking forward to having tomorrow off.  I will be busy...baking for weekend parties, getting my hair cut, some time at the spa, yoga, a little bit of shopping and whatever else I can get myself into. 

I am pretty excited because we had our pictures made two weeks ago and I have just ordered our Christmas cards.  Looks like they will actually be going out on time this year!  Now if I could just get some motivation to continue my Christmas shopping :) 

Matt and I have now started the New Testament reading in our daily Bible and I love it.  I look forward to reading it every night. Which is actually what I am off to do...  (I've also got a little puppy named Jovie that is curled up in my lap looking at me, wondering when we're getting into bed.)

Hope everyone's had a great week and enjoys a Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment