Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Totally Random

Well, we've been going non-stop around here and are actually enjoying the snow day.  I think we have around 6" here in Little Rock right now and apparently the snow is not supposed to stop until 8:00 tonight...we'll see!  It's been a productive morning though...I had a conference call, finished up some emails, have cleaned this house from top to bottom and caught up on laundry.  It's a great feeling!! Below are a couple of things that have been keeping us busy around here :)

Way To Go PACKERS!!!  We went to a SuperBowl party at Ryan and Heather's on Sunday night and enjoyed some fun time with 8 fabulous couples and some sweet kiddos.  We were all going for Green Bay, so it didn't get too ugly :)


MATT PASSED THE HESI!!!!!

This is a HUGE deal!  As a Baptist Nursing Student, you are required to pass this nursing exit exam before graduation.  Matt took it for the first time yesterday and passed with flying colors!!!!  (I don't want to brag...but I will...his score was in the top 20% of students who take this test nationwide and I couldn't be MORE proud!)  We celebrated with a nice dinner at Bravo last night.  They had live jazz music that played while we enjoyed a bottle of wine and some delicious food. 


BiRtHdAy!!
Yes, I know my birthday is two months away, but I am already trying to think of an excuse to buy the following ;)


The Nook Color - I am thinking that I could use this when we go to Hawaii :)


We have a James Avery Store opening this month in Little Rock and I love this vintage pearl ring.  I never wear rings, so it's something new for me. Simple, but elegant.


I am also loving these Burberry sunglasses.  I would like a new pair soon even though we haven't seen the sun around here for days! 


Below are a couple of pictures I snapped on this snowy afternoon in the Rock...
Matt outside with our neighbor Alex and his sweet girls, Lindsey and Lauren.

Jovie wishing she could be out there

This is how people have been getting around today...

Lindsey and Lauren sledding on the street

The Jovester standing in the middle of the road.  She and I lasted a whole 10 minutes.

Kyndall just got to our house...she couldn't make it to her house in the Heights tonight so we'll be having a little slumber party.  Our house is much closer to the hospital than hers, so it's worked out well.  I'm just glad she is here safely.  Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment