Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Matt and I celebrated V-day at Sonny Williams last night.  We got dressed up (which I love to do) and enjoyed steaks, wine and great music.  I am so thankful for this amazing man in my life and couldn't imagine my life without him.


This day was also extra special because we met some of our best friends' sweet baby boy.  William Ross Davis was born on Feb. 13 weighing in at 7 lbs. and 19 inches.  He really is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen.  We are so happy for Clint and Sarah and can't wait to watch this precious litte guy grow!!



Matt and Clint - best friends since they were born

Proud Papa

It was a great day full of many blessings!!  We're looking forward to a fun weekend with Clay and Katie coming to visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment