Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough of These Girls...

WOW!  The temperature here has dropped into the low 30's this afternoon and it is COLD!  How was it 70 degrees here 3 days ago?!?  I can't complain too much, at least we are not in the middle of some blizzard like my family is back in Rogers.  Speaking of Rogers, we had a great weekend there, starting when we made it into town Friday night.  We went to Mom and Dad's, they picked up pizzas and Landon and Brandi came up with the girls.  We had a blast playing, watching movies, and loving on these girls. 

Miss Emma is growing like a weed

So happy with Uncle Matt

Aunt Bee and BC

Being around this munchkin makes all your worries go away!

Emma Grace is sitting up all by herself

BIG YAWN

Loving on Uncle Matt

EG has two teeth now!

Brynlee giving her Daddy a hug (she stayed for a slumber party at Mimi's)

I was so tired Friday night so as soon as Brynlee was down, I turned in.  Saturday morning, Kyndall woke up not feeling good (bless her heart) and Mom ran into town to get her meds so I was the one entertaining.  It was such a gorgeous day, we spent most of it outside.

Climbing trees, or me holding her up in one :)



Pulling me in the wagon

Sidewalk chalk when Mimi got home

Rocking on the front porch

Saturday night, we went to Nick Honea and Nora Crow's baby shower at the Woodruff's.  It was so good to see so many people and we had the best time. (I forgot my camera, or else you know I would have pictures:)  We are all very excited for little Hudson's arrival!!

We got back to Little Rock Sunday evening after a great morning at Bentonville CofC with my family, followed by an unbelieveable lunch. (Sooo good Mom!!)  This week is off to a great start.  I had Monday off work and spent the day catching up on things around here.  Tonight we are going to be curled up inside staying warm, cooking steak fajitas, and enjoying some 'Parenthood' (love that show)  We're looking forward to the weekend, Mom and Dad are coming in town to visit.  Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment