Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Exciting News....

I meant to write this post last week, but was completely preoccupied with life.  I am very thrilled to announce that my handsome husband, who will soon be an RN, officially has a JOB!!!  He and I are both very excited and feel very blessed.  He was hired for this job a month and a half before graduating, which to me speaks volumes about how well he must be doing during clinicals at the hosptial.  He has accepted and will start right after graduation with a temporary license until he passes the NCLEX.  He will be working in the Oncology unit at Baptist Hospital (which I know will be hard, but Matt will do awesome), and he will be working DAYS!!  (This is a big deal to me...I didn't want to be spending nights alone, and the majority of  grads end up working nights because they are new, so we feel very fortunate.)

He hasn't confrmed his start date yet (since we are vacationing after graduation) but will hopefully be ready to roll as soon as we get back.  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MATT FITZGERALD!! You have worked so hard to get here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment