Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites

YAY for Friday!!!  This has been one busy week...I think that's why it's flown by!!  I am super excited to do NOTHING this weekend!  Here are a couple of things that make me smile on this Friday afternoon.

That this little munchkin is walking!  My mom sent me the cutest video of Brynlee talking up a storm and Emma walking all over the place!!  So sad that they are getting so BIG, and real sad that I couldn't get the video to upload!!


The September People Style Watch that I just picked up!


My new Razorback dress that just came in the mail for the September game here in L.R.!!


The fact that my sister and I will be here, in sunny Miami next month!!


The porkchops I have marinating for our quiet dinner at home tonight.  Matt's been @ the hospital since 6:00 this morning and I am looking SO forward to spending the night curled up with him. 

YES, it's the little things that make me smile today!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Razorback dress and I'm super jealous about the pork chops and MIAMI!!!

    ReplyDelete