Monday, August 29, 2011

Almost September?!

I can't believe that September starts this week!!!  Where has the year gone?!?  We've been at home the last couple of weekeds, taking advantage of some down time before this next month starts...it's going to be crazy!!  Matt worked last weekend, and this weekend we spent most of our time just enjoying our two days off together.  Below are a couple of things that have been keeping us busy!!

I finished my scrapbook from our 2006 girls trip to Italy.  (YES, a little behind, I know :)


We bought Matt's new golf clubs. 

I put together a Picaboo book of our Hawaii trip and received it in the mail on Saturday.

Here are a couple of pages...I love it and thought it turned out great!!!

We enjoyed a yummy date night at YaYa's on Saturday


Sunday, after church, we enjoyed brunch with a group of friends at B Side.  I don't know what it is about going to early church/Bible class, but I LOVE coming home after a delicious brunch and taking a HUGE nap.  And that's just what we did!  All in all, we stayed busy but took advantage of some time to relax. 

We are looking so forward to Labor Day weekend, where we will be spending all our time on the lake in Rogers.  I can't wait to kiss two sweet little girls and soak up the sun with family.  Hope everybody had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment