Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!

Well, truthfully I cannot believe it's been two years since we've been married.  The time has truly flown by and Matt and I couldn't be happier with what God has blessed us with this past year together.  Instead of going on and on about how much I love this man, I figured I would post a plethora of pictures we've taken together through the past year!!  We have many experiences to be thankful for...Razorback games, birthdays, weddings, MANY date nights, holidays with family, concerts, graduation, HAWAII, little get-aways with friends and so much more. 










































It's so funny because when I was younger, right out of college, I wondered when I would meet the right person to be my Prince Charming.  At times I would get frustrated, but it's amazing how I had NO IDEA what God was making me wait for.  He was allowing me to do all the things I needed to do.  Travel the world (New Zealand, Europe, all over the U.S.), live with girlfriends and experience all the fun of being single, buy my first car, buy my own home, throw myself into my career and focus on being successful!!  And then, when God thought I was ready, here he came!!  Yes, Matt and I only knew each other for 8 months before getting engaged (and 7 of those months we had a long distance relationship :), but hey...when you know you know!!!  I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!!  God's plan is so much greater than I can ever begin to fathom.

Matt Fitzgerald, I am so glad that God picked me to be your loving wife.  These two years have been fantastic and I can't wait for the next 50!!!  I love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Happy that you two are doing well too! Happy Anniversary! :) You need to make sure and call sometime when you come in town...never get to see you when you do!

    :) Tara

    ReplyDelete