Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Days

We've been having a lot of fun around here lately, even if we did reach record breaking temps of 114 this week!  (I am truly dreading our next electric bill.)  Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to...

Happy Hour with girls from work

Dinner @ Loca Luna

Thursday afternoon and Friday morning I was fighting a horrible stomach bug.  I'm hoping it's passed. I wouldn't wish it on ANYONE! (Thank you to my amazing husband who made two trips to the store that night for medicine!)

 Friday night, we had some friends over for a cookout.  We love these guys and always have the best time together.  It was a perfect night of visiting and catching up. 

Love these beautiful girls!!

 
We're missing Alex??

Saturday morning, we had a baby shower for Allison Stephens at Julianna's house.  I was able to help host and it was a great time with girlfriends.  Allison is not finding out the sex of the baby (which I could NEVER do), but she racked up with a lot of very nice things.

Jules decorated the place so cute!!

Centerpiece on the table

The Spread!!



We love our mimosas!!




 
The Beautiful Mom-To-Be

Opening presents


Saturday night, Matt and I decided to go out to dinner to celebrate our 2nd anniversary, since we didn't get to do anything on Monday.  We had the best dinner at Sonny Williams, downtown.  I love the piano music they play while you eat, as well as the dark, romantic atmosphere.  Call me a sucker!!! :))  It was the perfect ending to a great day.




 
We had a terrific morning at church today and even squeezed in an afternoon nap.  It rained just enough to put me to sleep.  We just got back from a little Sunday night date. We saw the movie "The Change Up."  I thought it was pretty good (even though most of the funny parts are in the previews, it had a good moral to it).

I suppose like everyone else, we are gearing up for another busy week.  Matt's off work until Wednesday.  I, on the other hand, will be in Dallas this week for meetings. After I get back from Dallas, I hop a plane to Atlanta for GIRLS WEEKEND with Rhonda and Devon!!  I cannot tell you how excited I am!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment: