Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rest, Relaxation, and a Perfect Date Night

Well, I know I'm a little behind, but this past weekend was so nice...just what we were needing in the Fitzgerald house.  We started off with a cozy night in on Friday while cooking dinner and watching 'Moneyball' (very good movie).  Saturday, you guessed it...we slept in until 9:30!!  I had lunch with Julianna and Kyndall at Cheers and we had a great time catching up, just the Garner girls!!  Saturday night was date night!!  Matt and I went to dinner and enjoyed hibachi grill (something that we've never done together, which was funny to me).  After dinner, we went to see the AR Symphony Orchestra.  They were great and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE this kind of thing.  In fact, I can't believe after living here for 8 years that I haven't experienced this before!  The pianist did a wonderful job playing in F Major and the entire orchestra was just amazing!! (This kid has played the piano since the age of 4, so I have a great appreciation for his talent.)  It was my idea of a perfect date night!!!!


We had a lazy Sunday full of a two-hour nap after church and then I watched the SAG awards on TBS that night.  This week is already flying by to me....  Today was my longest day on the road by far, I went to Nashville, Arkadelphia, Malvern and finished up close to home in Bryant.  This kid is ready to kick her feet up!  Matt's working at the hospital this weekend so it should be pretty 'lax for this girl. 

On a VERY HAPPY note, my beautiful friend Lindsay delivered their gorgeous baby girl today.  Avery Lynn was born @ 2:07 today weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 inches long.  She has a full head of black hair!! 

That sweet little PatyInc. outfit and hat are from her "Aunt Kia" 
I cannot wait to meet this beautiful little lady!!



1 comment: