Monday, September 10, 2012

Nick and Nora's Wedding

Well, unfortunately we didn't get to be at Nick and Nora's wedding in Rogers this weekend.  However, I wanted to blog about it because they are such good friends of our family and I am so happy for this beautiful couple!!  (I actually "stole" some of these pics from Meredith Woodruff's blog...hope you don't mind Meredith ;))
 
 
Landon performed the ceremony (I think it says so much about him that Nick would ask him to do it.)  Brynlee and Emma Grace were the flower girls and Nick and Nora's sweet baby boy, Hudson, was the ringbearer.  Mom said it was a beautiful wedding and everyone had a wonderful time!!  Here are a few pictures that were being text to me throughout the night.  Again, I'm so bummed we couldn't be there but when you're 39.5 weeks pregnant I guess that's how it goes!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two gorgeous flower girls ready to walk down the aisle
 
 

My brother and his BEAUTIFUL family
 
 

This makes me smile...they had Ipads down front by the altar to "entertain" the kiddos.  Emma Grace loves an Ipad!!
 
 

LOVE!
 
 

This cracks me up...these kiddos love to dance!!
 
 
 
Blake and Kyndall
 
 
 

Such a pretty, sweet, girl!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Matt and I wish you the absolute BEST, Nick and Nora!!!  Hope you guys are having a great time in the Bahamas!!!!  Soak up some sun for this gal! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment