Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Love September!!

Yes, I know we are still in triple digits here in Little Rock, but I am so excited that Fall is just around the corner.  I have been looking forward to September all year...yes, that's mostly because our little girl should be making her arrival any day now, but it's my favorite season!  In fact, I am thankful that God had a hand in the fact that our baby would be arriving during my favorite time of year!! 
 
 
 
Our long weekend was great!!  It was extra long because Matt was off for 5 days.  Unfortunately, because I am 38.5 weeks pregnant we didn't get to go anywhere, spend it on the lake with family, or drive up to NWA for the game.  However, we made the most of it!!  Friday night, we had a date night at Cantina Laredo.  Boy, I can't wait until I can have one of those delicious margaritas again soon ;)  Saturday, it rained off and on, but we spent the entire day lounging around here watching Game Day and FOOTBALL!!!  It was pure bliss!! 
 
 
Baby Jack excited to call those HOGS!!  (Thx for the pic, Brandi and Landon!)
 
 
 
Sunday, we made it to church and then went out for lunch.  (Of course, we fit a nice afternoon nap in as well.)  We started our holiday on Monday morning with breakfast at Panera Bread and then did some shopping.  Our housekeeper was cleaning, so we had about 3 hours to kill after breakfast.  We decided to go to a movie and we were going to see "The Odd Life of Timothy Green," but the theater didn't have air-conditioning. (???) We opted for "Hit and Run," with Bradley Cooper and Dax Shepard instead.  PLEASE wait for it to come out on video and save your $15.  We ended our night with a dinner of chicken bundles and played the board game LIFE.  I haven't played a board game in years!!  We had so much fun!!!
 
 
 
Matt is back at work today and I have a few things on the agenda. (A run to Hobby Lobby, a couple of children's boutiques, and an afternoon at the spa.)  Now that we are in September, I am ready for baby girl to make an appearance...I just CAN'T WAIT to meet her!!  One another note, Brynlee Claire started pre-school today and I can't believe this munchkin is almost 4 years old!! 
 
 
Go get 'em BC!!!
 
 
 
And of course, not to be outdone by her other siblings, here is Miss Emma Grace - this girl is such a HAM!!  I just love her!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment