Friday, November 16, 2012

2 Months Old

How is my sweet little bundle of joy already two months old?!  She is absolutely the sweetest thing in the world and we are loving every minute of watching her grow.  Here are some of my favorite things I love about her now....
 
  • She knows her Mommy and Daddy's voices and recognizes our faces.  She just lights up when we talk to her and smiles so BIG!
  • Our favorite time with her is in the mornings (usually on the changing table is when she's the happiest.)
  •   I don't want to jinx us, but she is doing great when she sleeps at night.  She is down for 6-8 hours at a time.  Her stretch is usually 10-5, something this Mommy can do!
  •     I think she is on the verge of laughing, we are hearing tiny giggles and I love it!
  •  
     
     
    Reese had her two month check-up yesterday and had to get 3 vaccinations (poor baby)!!  She did so good!  Of course, when they stuck her she screamed, but as soon as I picked her up and snuggled her close, she calmed down.  I was proud of myself as well, this mama didn't cry!!
     
     
     
    The calm before the storm
     
     
     
    She weighed 12 lbs and 7 ounces.  (Still 80th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for height).  The doctor said she is growing well and a healthy, beautiful girl. 



    Seriously Mom??
     
     
     
     

     
     
     
     
     

    Bored...
     
     
     
     

    Frowny face...let's wrap this up Mom!
     
     
     
     
     Aven Reese, with each day your Daddy and I fall more in love with you.  You are our perfect gift from God!!
     
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment