Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday House

What a great weekend!!  Matt worked Friday, so Reese and I had a quiet day around the house.  Saturday, we got up and after Matt went to the gym, Reese and I met Kim and Amanda @ The Red Door for brunch.  My sweet friends surprised us with a baby gift and had a chance to love on Reese.  We had a blast catching up!  After eating, Matt came to pick up Reese and we girls made a day of it at Holiday House.  I was very proud of myself for not going bonkers and spending lots of money.  I did find a few goodies though :)  Lots of hugs and kisses to my fabulous husband for watching our baby girl so that I could spend the afternoon with two of my best friends.  Thank you babe!

 
 
 
 
 

Love these girls with all my heart and soul!!
 
 

 In our element...laughing at something?!? 



My little munchkin enjoyed some Game Day with Daddy while I was out...



Apparently football wore her out...this is what I came home to.  Sweet angel!!
 
 
 
These two make my world go round!
 
 
 
Sunday after early service (Yes, we made it to early church again!!), Matt got down all of our Christmas decor.  Holiday House definitely got me in the Christmas spirit!  We put up our big tree in the living room Sunday night and will finish decorating this week.  I am so excited to experience my favorite holiday of the year with our little bundle of joy.  Pictures of Reese by the tree(s) to come soon!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: