Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family, Fun, and Favorites

Our week is off to a great start!!  Monday morning, Matt didn't have to work at the hospital so we had breakfast as a family of three at Panera and ran errands while Carmen cleaned the house.  (I love and cherish the days when he and I are both off of work and we can spend the day just "playing" as a family.)  That afternoon, Aunt Nancie and Uncle Jimmy were driving through and stopped by to meet Reese.  It was so good to see them and we enjoyed visiting with them while they loved on our sweet baby girl. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Monday night, Kyndall and Charla came over to baby-sit Reese while Matt and I went to dinner and a movie.  We ate at Bravo, enjoyed a few drinks, and then I dragged him to see the last Twilight movie.  (Yes, he is THE BEST HUSBAND!)  It was a wonderful night out!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Tuesday, I met Julianna for lunch at Local Lime.  (Oh how I am going to miss our weekly lunch dates come January!!)  This new restaurant is out by our house at the Chenal Promenade and it's delicious!  I'm super excited about it!!  Today, Reese and I are snuggled up at home for the day with plans to go absolutely no where.  Matt started a fire for us before he left for work and we'll be watching Christmas movies by the tree.  L-O-V-E
 
 
Some more of my favorite things today....
 
 
I am so excited for the lighting of the Christmas tree in Rockefellar Center tonight on NBC!!  This time last year, we were getting ready to leave for NYC :)
 
 
 2011
 
 
 All of Reese's monogrammed luggage from Pottery Barn came in the mail last night (one of her Christmas presents.)  It's adorable! 
 
 
 
 
 
And my favorite thing of all...
 
 
Baby girl all curled up in her snowflake sleeper.  She's got LOTS of Christmas pjs and clothes to sport this holiday season so stay tuned for some adorable pictures!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You guys must live near my mom! We were right down the road from the Chenal Promenade last week. :-) Absolutely adore Reese's luggage...how cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the luggage and sweet Reese's jammies. I loved all the cuddles I got from Hadley when she was that small.

    ReplyDelete