Monday, May 6, 2013

Catching Up on Lately....

It's crazy to me that it's already May!!  I can't even begin to describe how busy we have been.  Amidst work, fighting a horrible sinus infection that has me on antibiotics, taking care of sweet baby girl, and getting ready for Kyndall's wedding, we've been stretched to the MAX.  No matter how crazy things get though, I am still thankful for all the fun we have in between. 
 
 
We had a great time a few weekends ago when Clay and Katie came in town with their beautiful little girl, Annah Kate.  We had dinner at Bravo on Friday, lunch at Zaza's on Saturday, and spent the afternoon taking the girls to the zoo. 
 
 
 
My how times have changed...look at these wonderful Daddy's!!!
 


 
 
 

So excited!!



Checking out the Penguin Exhibit - Reese just stared at all the penguins swimming.  It was by far the most interesting thing to her all day.
 


Still smiling...
 
 

Even we she got tired...she never fell asleep.  Still smiling with that paci!!




Such a great day and so thankful for our wonderful friends!!
 
 
 
This past weekend was so nice - we had nothing on the agenda and spent Saturday morning enjoying a leisurely morning of cinnamon rolls, cartoons, and fun.  We met Kyndall and Blake at Local Lime for lunch and then this Mama went shopping at Anthropologie. 
 
 
 
Someone was so good while waiting with Daddy outside the dressing room!  **Funny side note:  I walked out and the sales women were finding pillows to match her outfit to take pictures - it was like her own little personal photo shoot ** 
 
 
 
A few of my finds!!  I am always keeping my eyes peeled for comfy summer dresses and adorable tees that will go with boyfriend jeans/shorts.  Anthro is the perfect place to find both!
 
 
 
 
Sunday morning, we went to church, bought little bit a new car seat, enjoyed lunch at Texas Roadhouse, and spent the afternoon napping and working in the yard. Mom sent me this picture and I have to share.  I cannot wait to see these sweet faces on Thursday!!!
 
 
After church - Brynlee, Jack, and Emma Grace
 
 

Somebody is all smiles (even on a Monday morning) because two of her favorite people are getting married in 5 days!! 
 
 
It seems like yesterday that Kyndall and Blake got engaged....  I sure hope big sister can hold it together this weekend. :)  We are so excited and can't wait to celebrate!!  I'll be posting LOTS of wedding fun next week!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment