Monday, May 13, 2013

Pre-Wedding Fun

Woo-Hoo!!!!  My baby sister is married and off to Mexico!!  We had a fantastic weekend with lots of family and friends.  I have LOTS of pictures to share.  All the fun started when Matt, Reese, and I drove into Rogers on Thursday afternoon.  We met the Finnell family at Fish City Grill for lunch.  Afterwards, Mom, Kyndall, Brandi and I headed to the Embassy spa for an afternoon of pampering.  Brynlee and Emma Grace were ready to get their nails and toenails done too.  Thanks for spoiling us rotten Mom!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wish I would have videoed how much this girl was chatting up the sweet lady doing her nails.  #2goingon12
 
 

 
 
 

Such a big girl!!
 
 

Who doesn't love a family spa day?!
 
 
 
My beautiful sis-in-law
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
After the spa, we met the boys at Dixie Café for dinner.  Dixie is about the only place we can all go where it's not too busy and our "circus" doesn't bother many people. 
 
 
 
Reese was excited to see her Pawpaw.
 
 
 
 

 
After dinner, we were off to our hotel room to get settled in for the weekend.  A good night of rest was needed for our busy day on Friday!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment