Thursday, May 16, 2013

Family

There are not many occasions when my ENTIRE family is together.  My grandparents, 12 cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews...the list goes on.  On these very special occasions, I try to capture every moment.  Truthfully, when we are all together, I imagine that is what Heaven will be like.  All of us in one place having a great time.  Laughing, telling stories, hugging necks and just being happy!  I am so blessed to be a part of a HUGE family and I truly cherish every minute we get to be together!!  Here are some more random, but fun, pictures from the wedding weekend!  (You'll notice a lot of them are of Reese with a family member - I can't help it - I love taking pictures of my sweet girl!)
 
 
Lindsay and jelly bean
 
 

Love this picture - Brynlee was just talking away to her about when she gets bigger, she can ride the elevator too.
 
 

Uncle Robert and Baby Jack
 
 

Kayla Beth - this girl is a mad working woman in NYC.  Miss her tons! (We had both been crying because she was leaving for the airport, hence the red eyes and bags).
 
 

My sweet cousin Marlie and Reese
 
 

Who can forget Uncle Si?
 
 

Reese was a fan of Lindsay!!
 (You can see in this picture that R has already started playing with hair. :))
 


My Uncle Jack - His name is Jack Allen Reese.  We had to get a picture of him holding Jack and Reese.  (As great as this man is, these two kiddos weren't named after him.  Jack Caldwell was named after my two grandfathers and Reese is named after my dad, Reece.)  We just thought it was the cutest picture and a funny coincidence.
 
 
 
My beautiful cousins, Mallory and Madison (twins) and Marlie - miss getting to see these girls. They live in TX.
 


Kayla Beth and Reeser
 
 

Papaw and Si
 
 


 
 
 
My beautiful cousin, Kristen, Aunt Vicki, and munchkin
 
 
 
 
I know these are all random photos, but I love all of these people so much!!  Again, such a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment