Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was in a different setting for us this year and it was perfect!!  Since Kyndall was married on Saturday night, our entire family (who stayed at the Embassy) met for a big brunch in the lobby on Sunday morning.  We actually had a private room reserved for our whole crew, the wedding party, and Blake's family.  It was the perfect morning of great food, exchanging of cards, hugging necks, and just having everyone together. 
 
 
I was able to give cards to my Mom and grandmothers, and in return received some of the nicest cards from Reese, Matt, Mom/Dad and Kyndall.  My wonderful husband surprised me with a gift card to Scarlet (one of my favorite boutiques in LR).  I was pretty impressed with him!  He had heard me mention wanting a certain piece of clothing from there and purposely bought the gift card for that item.  He Reese also had a little something for me when we got back in town on Monday.  Again, my husband remembered me saying that I would love something like this and he went out on his own and found it.  *BIG BROWNIE POINTS FOR LISTENING SKILLS MY LOVE*
 
 
Overall, it was a great day!!  Sure, the gifts were perfect and I loved them, but mostly because I was able to be with so many people that I love.  Especially this beautiful little 8 month old girl who has stolen my heart!!! 



 
 
 

 
 
 

Sweet girl with her little gift...new favorite necklace!!!
 



I hope all the mother's out there had a terrific day too!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment