Monday, September 2, 2013

11 Months

I really cannot believe that my baby girl is about to be one!!! How has this year flown by so quickly?? Things have been a whirlwind lately and in the midst of our move, new jobs, and getting settled, this Momma is planning a big birthday party!!!  I told myself back in June that no matter how crazy things got, I would put all my being into making sure she has a great FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!  Lets just say planning is in full force!
 
 
Reese, we have loved watching you grow right before our eyes. You are EVERYWHERE these days and here are some of our favorite things about you at 11 months. (Yes, I realize we are only 10 days from your birthday, but cut me some slack...Mama's been busy.  :))
 
 
 
You are crawling EVERYWHERE!! This started about 3 days before we moved into our house in Hyde Park.
 
 
You LOVE climbing the stairs and are so proud of yourself every time you get to the top.
 
 
You love a sippy cup
 
 
Daddy has started his long 12 hour shifts, so you sit on the counter with me in the mornings in the bathroom while I get ready.  You play with makeup, empty my purse, pull all the kleenex's out of the box, and have all sorts of fun!!
 
 
You have wanted nothing to do with baby food for about 6 weeks or so. You eat pretty much what we eat. (Some favorites are: carrots, cheese quesadillas, rice, oatmeal, cheerios, puffs, puffs and more puffs).
 
 
You and Jovie are starting to play more together.  You will throw a toy and she will go get it.  You think it's really funny.
 
 
You now have 8 teeth!!
 
 
You still haven't said "Mama," but are starting to sound out other words like dog, duck, and ball.
 
 
You still LOVE the water!  Pools, lakes, sprinklers, fountain, and baths.  Anything with water!
 
 
You stand by yourself and have taken 3-4 steps, but not walking yet.  I don't think I'm ready for that.  *tear*



 







 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 You are the light of our life sweet girl!!  I cannot believe you will be ONE this month!!  This is such a fun stage....  We love watching you grow and learn things daily.  You are so observant and as happy as can be.  I love when you reach those little arms out for me and when your laugh echoes throughout the living room when we tickle you.  I still rock you to sleep at night and just stare at your beautiful little face.  I can't believe how you fill up my lap now.  You are getting so big and I am so thankful you are growing strong, yet so sad that a year has flown by so quickly.  We will be celebrating your sweet face in just 10 days!!!  We love you so much, Reese!!!



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment