Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ahh...Saturdays

Hooray for the weekend!!!  This weather has me in such a great mood.  Even though my handsome hubs is working this weekend at the hospital, Reese and I are going to enjoy it.  This morning the first thing I did was turn on game day and light my fall candles.  This is my FAVORITE time of year!!  Reese had her one year pictures taken by Hannah at 10:30, so we skipped Little Gym today.  I must say... I don't think these will be her best pictures.  Let's just say the child didn't smile ONE time. She was a little fussy and tired.  Hey, what do you do??  She's a year old with no attention span and is constantly on the move.
 
 
Afterwards, she and I had lunch at Chick-Fil-A and I ran to Perfect Choice to check out some Christmas décor.  (Yes, I am already starting to think about Christmas.)  My mom has a 12-foot tree that she hasn't used in years and is giving it to me to put in our living room.  It's going to be GORGEOUS! 
 
 
Lil' bit is down for a nap and I am killing time before the Razorback game writing her thank you notes from her party and folding my last load of laundry.  The smell of my fall candles are taking over the house, we're dressed in our red/white ready to cheer on the HOGS, brownies are baking in the oven, and these two girls are looking forward to a wonderful afternoon. 
 
 
Have a great weekend!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment