Friday, September 20, 2013

First Birthday Party

I know I've said it a million times, but I cannot believe we have a ONE YEAR OLD!!  We had the best weekend and with all the stresses of putting a big birthday together for my sweet baby girl, it couldn't have gone better. Matt's parents drove in last Thursday, Reese's actual birthday, and we had a wonderful time with them.  I am so glad that they got to be here for all of the festivities!!!

Her birthday party started at 2:00 on Saturday and we had a house full of almost 30 people!! I looked around at one point and thought to myself that I will never forget all the special people and loving faces that shared in our big day. Nana and Papaw came over with Aunt Vicki and Aunt Patti, Aunt Nancie and Laura stopped by before leaving town, Jocelyn, Mom and Dad, Landon and Brandi and their kiddos, the Ware's, the Roach's, the Spicher's, Kyndall and Blake came in from Little Rock, the Honea's....the list goes on. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family surrounding our baby girl.  I need to post Reese's 12 month milestones, but for now here are LOTS of pictures of her big birthday party!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Grandmother's hard at work!
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 


Yep!  It goes down in the books as a successful FIRST birthday party!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind! I haven't even posted her one year post yet! The party looks like a great success! Such a cute tutu!! And Annabelle did the same thing for her one year pics. Hardly one smile! We were bribing her with LOTS of puffs!!

    ReplyDelete