Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Last week was a wonderful SHORT week!!  It flew by and the next thing I knew, Matt was on the schedule to work at the hospital Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  BOO!!  Yes, this is the life of being married to a nurse...a very talented and handsome nurse :))  Friday afternoon I treated myself to a pedicure.  I am in love with oxblood red right now!
 
 
 
 
 
I also couldn't help but order a couple of things for our little nugget from the new Matilda Jane Collection - Paint By Numbers.  If you have a little girl, it's adorable...you have to check it out!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friday night, Matt and I had a great idea to go to Bonefish for a nice dinner.  (It seems that we forgot we have an ALMOST one year old).  Since he works the next 3 days and I travel for work M and T of next week, we thought it would be a good idea.  Well, Reese was pretty good, she's just 11.5 months.  Of course she doesn't want to sit still, wants to touch and grab everything, and gets bored within 2 minutes of doing one thing.  We would've been better off going to Chick-Fil-A. (Except I wouldn't have enjoyed that delicious pomegranate martini :)) I say all this and know that the days of us going to a nice restaurant as a family are over for a little while.  We'll be saving those for date nights!! 
 
 
 
Playing in the grass right before we left.
 
 
 
Saturday morning, Matt was out the door at 6:30.  Reese and I had a big morning at Little Gym and After a big nap, we grabbed some lunch and headed to the lake.  Aunt Nancie and Laura are in town from TN and Jocelyn and Mamaw joined us too.  We all had a blast!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Boat rides put her right to sleep ;)
 
 

So proud of Brynlee - it was her first time to tube!!
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

Emma Grace tubed as well!!  She was "so brave!"
 
 

 
 
 

Jack Man soaking up some sun!
 
 

Laura and I rode the tube for a while yesterday.  I am feeling it today!!
 
 
 
We missed Matt, Kyndall, and Blake, but had a great time!!  We hope the next time we get out there, Ted and Jimmy can join us too.  This morning, Reese and I made it to early church and then we went to eat with Aunt Nancie and the girls at Bob Evans.  (Random? But it was pretty good.)  I spent the afternoon wrapping birthday presents and making my to-do list for the BIG BIRTHDAY party this weekend.  I will be traveling tomorrow and Tuesday, but took off a couple of days this week to get everything together. 
 
 
 
Someone is having a "Pretty In Pink" FIRST birthday party!! 
 
 
 
We are very excited because Matt's Mom and Dad will be here in just 4 days.  Reese is VERY EXCITED to see her Amie and Poppy!!  It's going to be a great week!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment