Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And One More Equals Four....






Yep!!  The Fitzgerald house is expanding by one!! Matt and I are excited to announce that our next bundle of joy will be arriving around July 31.  This was not planned, but such a blessing.  Truthfully, it's been a really rough first trimester.  I have had horrible nausea and constantly throw up, sometimes 3-4x a day. In fact, I woke up this morning, almost 13 weeks and got sick twice. We've had two ultrasounds and heard the heartbeat 3 times which is extremely exciting. I go back to the doctor this afternoon for another check-up.  


We said it during our last pregnancy... we do not care whether this is a girl or boy, just as long as he or she is healthy. The flu season is truthfully freaking me out!!  I have heard of too many people being hospitalized, losing babies, and fighting for their lives while battling this virus. We pray every night that God would take care of us and bless this little miracle growing inside of me. Please keep us in your prayers as we get ready for our second munchkin.  Life is going to get a bit more crazy!!!:))




No comments:

Post a Comment