Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Fun

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone, and I didn't blog ONE SINGLE THING.  I am definitely going to try and make it a priority to blog about what continues to go on in our little life here in AR, as we start the new year. 

The month of December, we fit in tons of HOLIDAY fun.  I am happy to say that I was able to take off 17 days and just enjoy my sweet family.  Here's a little peek from our month of December....


We had our first BIG snow in NWA!
 


This sweet little face loved it!
 
 

We went to the square in Bentonville to look at all the lights.
 
 
This might be my favorite picture from the season.  It captures just how much Reese LOVED our Christmas trees.
 
 
We wore Christmas dresses and clothes as if they were going out of style. Reese is all decked out for Sunday morning church.
 
 

We got to hang out with the "Santa" Chick-Fil-A Cow
 
 
The whole family enjoyed the Rogers Christmas Parade
 
 

The three of us did some serious shopping!!
 
 

These two cutie-pies helped us decorate our big tree in the front room.
 
 

Matt and I enjoyed a date night at Bonefish and then went to see "White Christmas" at the Walton Arts Center.

 
 
We enjoyed pizza and then drove around looking at Christmas lights one night.

 
   Baby girl wasn't too sure about the big guy in the red suit....



Smiling = Success!!!  YAY!



One snowy afternoon, Reese chowed down on some chili.  It was hilarious and I couldn't believe she liked it so much!! I had to capture it!
 

After being shut in for 3 days, we decided cookies were needed for everyone.
Reese's first, and she LOVED them!
 
 

 Matt and I snuck out a couple of night's before Christmas to enjoy a date night at Carrabba's. Thanks to the best Mom and Dad for baby-sitting.



It was a great month of enjoying the holidays.  I'll be back with pictures from Christmas day!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment