Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hump Day Happenings

It feels good to be somewhat caught up with the ole' blog.  I know I still have some more of Christmas to highlight, but for the most part I am getting there.  We've been staying busy and I am slowly beginning to feel a little bit human again.  (This nausea/vomiting is for the birds!) Anyways, I'll do a pregnancy post soon, but for now, here are some of my favorite things about "our lately."
 
 
This is a little late, but a few weeks ago, I got to enjoy a GNO with these fabulous high school friends of mine.  We had the best time catching up at Table Mesa.  I truly couldn't be more blessed to have lifelong friends like these girls who continually bless my life!!
 
 
 
On January 18th, this very special guy had a BiRtHdAy!!!  Every.single.day I thank God for this man!! 
 
 
 
 That Saturday morning, we skipped Little Gym and enjoyed a Panera breakfast and let Daddy open all his presents.  He was a good boy this year! ;)  Reese was a big helper with unwrapping!
 
 

 That night, we had a sitter and I got to take my main squeeze out to Theo's for a delicious dinner! (I love this picture of him...all dressed up in his button down and jacket with a drink in hand.) Yep! This is the guy I fell in love with!! 



Last weekend, Matt had to work, so Reese and I enjoyed the gorgeous 60 degree weather after church and played outside.  She LOVED wearing my sunglasses.



Last night, we went to Chuy's for dinner and it was delicious!!  Reese was a fan as well!
 
 
 
And lastly, I will leave you with this beautiful view.  We are hoping to book a beach vacation for our little family in FL before the arrival of our next nugget.  Fingers crossed that this Mama can get it all planned....
 
 
 
 
Happy Hump Day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment