Wednesday, January 25, 2017

40 Never Looked So Good

So believe it or not, my handsome hubby turned the big 4-0 this month. Honestly, he still looks 32 to me and it's hard for me to believe I'm next (well of course in 3.5 years ;)).  I asked him last year to make sure he took off work, since his birthday fell on a Wednesday. To be honest, I had hoped to plan a little get away for the week, but time got away from me.  Instead, I had a day of pampering and spoiling ready for him. 

We started our day at one of his favorites...at Crepe Paulette's. After breakfast, I took him birthday shopping at Cabela's and Academy Sports. He bought a lot of accessories for his guns. That afternoon, I surprised him with 3 hours at the spa. We had a couples massage, a bottle of wine, and pedicures together. It was Matt's first pedi and I think he was a fan. 

We had big plans to come home and get cleaned up so that I could spoil him at one of his favorite restaurants, the Pressroom.  However, we were both so relaxed (and it was cold and pouring down rain) that we decided to order in sushi and pick up a bottle of wine and spend the evening with our 2 precious kiddos.  I ordered a birthday cookie and we sang to him and celebrated our #1 guy before curling up in bed for a movie. I think he had a great day.














Matt, the three of us are so blessed to call you ours. Thank you for always giving us your all and loving us unconditionally. I'm so blessed to do life with you, and Reese and Brooks couldn't have a better Daddy! We hope your big day was just perfect...and we love you to the moon and back!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANDSOME MAN!!








No comments:

Post a Comment