Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sum...Sum...Summa-time!!

We are fully enjoying this summer and making the most of the long days and HOT weather. Here are some of the fun and exciting things we've been doing.


Reese went to a 3 day gymnastics camp, and LOVED it! 




She's excited to start classes in the fall.


Date Night at Core Brewery and then dinner at Ruth's Chris.


We were so happy to celebrate Matt being finished with his BSN! So proud of this Superman!!


This is Reese reading to her Moana doll at Summer Session I.  Miss Kylie sent it to me, and I thought it was one of the sweetest pictures EVER!




I'm pretty sure this is against our POA regulations. :)


Dinner and drinks with Kayla at Foster's


Part of our Lilly team served at the Maggie House (which is the foster home in Charleston, AR) We mulched and planted flowers, as well as stained their fence.





Matching with my girl on Sunday


GNO with my favorites






Soaking up all the sunshine and fun we can!!  I absolutely LOVE summertime with my tribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment