Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry and Bright

We've been having such a great time celebrating the holidays this month.  I'm not going to lie, I love cramming in as much holiday fun that I can.  On December 9, we went to eat at Tusk and Trotter downtown and then walked around the Bentonville square taking in all the beautiful lights. I love that Christmas lights NEVER get old to me or my children.  Matt even tells me that he loves Christmas more and more every year.  

























Thursday I met the girls at Local Lime for dinner.  These high school friends are diamonds, and I'm blessed every day to have them in my life. 




I loved the Grinch so much, that I told the kids we needed to take Daddy to see it.  I think they were more excited to go sit in a big recliner and eat popcorn and candy.  I was honestly thrilled to see it again.  It truly is the cutest movie, with the best meaning of showing love and kindness. 








We also made sugar cookies one afternoon.  We cut out gingerbread men, Christmas trees, and snowmen.  Once they were baked in the oven, you couldn't recognize which was which.  I was dying laughing.  The kids didn't find it as funny. 





I hope that each of you are taking time to enjoy the magic of the holiday season.








No comments:

Post a Comment