Tuesday, December 11, 2018

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

December 11th!! How are we only 2 weeks away from Christmas? I think I’ve set a personal record this year...I have every present bought AND wrapped, except for 1!!  This is shocking for me, and a total first.👊🏻

We have all of our trees up and I’m thinking about adding another in the dining room 🤦🏻‍♀️  I know...I know. I just LOVE Christmas trees and the magic of the season.


The tree in our playroom


The tree in our living room


The tree in our bedroom


We have so much fun planned with the kids over the next few weeks.  During this time of year, I try to make the most of making memories with our family and enjoying our little traditions. Our December started off with Mimi hosting all the grands for their annual baking cookies and decorating ornaments day.  My kids look forward to this day every year.















While the kids were at Mom and Dad's, we got to enjoy a date day.  We went to Local Lime to eat lunch and watch football.  It was perfect!


We had boxing Day for our Community Care Day at church on December 8th.  This is one of my favorite nights in December when we get together to box food and wrap presents for those less fortunate.  










Jolly, our elf, arrived at the first of the month and brought Christmas pajamas with him. This is such a magical age, especially for Reese.  Every morning she wakes up and runs to see where Jolly has flown to and moves the candy cane on our reindeer, Fitzy.  It melts my heart.







And I'll leave with you with Reese doing a little Christmas dance!  This sweet girl is always so excited to go to school, I pray she always feels this way about learning.








No comments:

Post a Comment