Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brynlee Claire

It's amazing how excited I am to come home this weekend.  Home to me will always be Rogers.  I was born there, went to high school there and always love coming back to visit.  I love getting to visit with all of my family and  friends when I come home, however nothing lights me up more than when I see my niece Brynlee Claire.  I know we are all partial to the children in our lives, but I truly think she is the most adorable thing in the world.  The way her face lights up when she sees me and she just starts running (at a slow pace) with those little arms in the air.  I love picking her up and spinning around with her in my arms and planting kisses all over her sweet face.  I love her so much and cannot wait to meet my brother and Brandi's next little girl, Emma Grace. Being an aunt is the best thing in the world.  It is my job to spoil them rotten whenever I can with candy, clothes, shoes, and whatever else they want. (Brandi would disagree :) Below are some pictures of BC, Emma should join our world in 19 days!!
Yes, at one-year old she already knows where the cash is
in Aunt Kia's wallet :)
Perfect little present
Lovin' the Razorback dress and tights.

I'm sure Miss Emma will be as sweet as this angel.

I am also blessed with two of the CUTEST nephews and a BEAUTIFUL 5-year old niece that live in Monroe. I will be blogging about them soon because they're visiting at the end of this month.  I know some people will say, "The love you have for your nieces and nephews won't compare to when you have your own children one day." That may be true, but I'm not yet ready for that day.  I am so happy right now with the life that Matt and I have; we are truly blessed.  One day, if God thinks it is time, then he will bless us with our own child, but for now I am more than content to soak up every second I can with the five sweet nieces and nephews that are such a blessing to us today.  More pictures to come after this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment