Monday, May 17, 2010

Memories in May


This weekend was fast and furious, but so much fun!!  Kyndall and I drove to Rogers Saturday morning and spent the day with the family.  Brandi looks and feels so good...we are all so excited for Emma's arrival! 

Saturday night was spent with a friend that God has truly blessed my life with...Miss Amanda.  We went to Bonefish Grill together and caught up on as much as we could in a two-hour time frame.  She is one of those people that I can go weeks without talking to and then pick up right where we left off.  We laugh until we cry, we relive our younger years and we encourage each other to be better people.  It was so  much fun, and the time we have is NEVER long enough. (Rampey, we want to have a slumber party soon....and Lauren, it would be nice if you could drive up for it too :) 

Sunday was filled with a great morning at Bentonville's church.  Aunt Patti and Uncle Jack joined us too.  We had brunch at Copeland's and went to Brandi's baby shower. Kathy, Holly, Amanda, etc. did such a nice job of hosting and I know Brandi loved it.  (not to mention got a lot of goodies) Here are some pictures from that afternoon and of course sweet Brynlee Claire who is growing like a weed!!

Amanda and Me

Me, Brandi, Mamaw and Kyndall

One of the many CUTE outfits that Emma will be wearing

Holly, Amanda and I obviously having some intense conversation :)
(Mom must have snapped this one)
Brandi and her sweet Mom

Lindsay, Carrie, Kyndall and Me

I got to steal sweet GK for a little while :)

Mamaw and the two excited grandmothers!!

Brynlee arrived towards the end. LOVE this sweet girl!!

I love this picture, she looks so much like a little girl
off to enjoy a sunny day.

A little spillage on the dress...but just as cute as ever!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to come have a slumber party!!! I may have to ditch my boys and do that someday! Beautiful picture of you and Amanda! I'm glad y'all live close enough to get together!

    ReplyDelete