Monday, May 24, 2010

Another Unforgettable Weekend...



This weekend was so much fun!!  We left after work on Friday and drove to Hot Springs to spend some time on the lake with Emily (Matt's sister), Jack and the three kiddos (Olivia Kate -5, Jack Henry -3, and Sam Wyatt-1).  We were able to stay at a beautiful home right on the water (it belonged to Alicyn and David who brought their sweet boys Landon-5 and Branton-2).  We grilled out on Friday, took a boat ride at sunset, and then enjoyed some adult time on the dock. It was great to catch up and just spend time with everyone. Saturday started with breakfast on the dock and then out on the boat for some tubing.  Em and Ali had a slip-n-slide, baby pool, and sprinkler all set up for the kids in the yard too.  I could've stayed there for days.  It was so relaxing!!  Here are a ton of great pics....
Matt and Sam Wyatt

Sweet SW ready for a boat ride

I  love this picture, OK, Landon and JH can't wait
to be out on the water!!

Love this little guy so  much!!
My beautiful sis-in-law, Emily with her three precious
kiddos!! (and sweet Landon in the background:)

There were 5 ducks that NEVER left, the kids fed them
three meals a day :)

Breakfast on the dock Saturday morning

The kids ready to swim
Jack Henry loved jumping to Uncle Matt

I love this picture...Matt and SW just chillin'

Olivia Kate, the most beautiful little 5 year old I know!

Emily and Alicyn

Sam Wyatt, the Skipper of our boat :)

Matt with OK and JH tubing.

Jack showing us his "mad skills" while standing up on the tube


Jack with his two sweet boys.

Alicyn got up the first time while attempting to slolom.


So, Jack Henry thought he would give it a go :)

I hope you are ready for the slip-n-slide Uncle Matt!

Jovie even soaked up some sun.

This is my favorite picture taken all wknd.
Sam Wyatt got a little thirsty!

Cutest thing in the world!
This boy is growing WAY too fast!!

Matt and I had the best time with everyone, I wish we could do it more often.  Thanks to Alicyn and David for having us.  I just adore these kids and I feel so blessed that I am a part of Matt's wonderful family.  We had to leave Hot Springs around 2:00 on Saturday and head back to Little Rock for a pool party.  It was a lot of fun and a great way to end the night.  Great pictures below of the party!!

Me and David


Matt, Corie, Chance and Heather


Love me some Shelby!

Jules and Jason

Great pic of the girls!

I had to post this, bc we were laughing so hard!!
It captures the moment! I love these girls!

Showing Matt some love!


Who doesn't love a good pool party !?!

XOXO

This is one of my new favorites!

I'll end with a picture of my favorite guy in the whole world!!


The weekend was perfect!  Good company, good weather and good fun!!  Now time to gear up for a VERY busy week.  Work is going to be crazy so I am already looking forward to the long weekend. And this time next week I will be heading to Rogers to welcome my new little niece, Emma Grace.  We can't wait to meet her!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment