Sunday, August 1, 2010

One year ago today...



 
The Whole Caldwell Clan

Me and my little ring bearer, Jack Henry. He did such a good job and at the age of 2!
The best DAD in the whole world, giving me away.

My little flower girl, Olivia Kate in her princess dress.

Maid of Honor, Best Friend, and Sister

I loved my cake!!  This picture doesn't do the reception justice. The huge flower arrangements
were not yet on the tables here.

Matt's grooms cake was a HIT with the kids, especially JH.  He eyed that sucker all night until he could eat it. 

Let the PARTY begin!!


I love this picture, it was after Kyndall's toast.

We had so much fun on the party bus and had a great time
taking pictures outside in the fields before the reception. This photo isn't even a glimpse of the good ones that were taken.

With all my cousins, the 9 honorary bridesmaids and Brandi and Kyndall, two of my bridesmaids.
Yes, I had 8 bridesmaids and Matt had 8 groomsmen.  (We were at 12, but had to tone it down a bit!)

Dancing with Dad

We were so blessed to have such an amazing wedding/reception and to be able to share it with SOO many people that we love.


This weekend we celebrated with doing absolutely nothing!!  WE LOVED IT!  Friday we ordered pizza and picked up some movies and hibernated in our bed.  Saturday we spent time together running errands and then enjoyed dinner with two of our closest friends, Clint and Sarah Davis at Sushi Cafe'.  (this is where Matt and I ate on our first date in LR).  This morning we enjoyed church and went to brunch with Kyndall and Charla at YaYa's. We took a two hour nap this afternoon and just finished watching our wedding video.  GREAT MEMORIES!!

YaYa's, enjoying brunch.


The last year has been full of so many wonderful memories. I don't even know where to begin...

We just thank God every day for bringing us together and for allowing us to help each other become better people and better christians. I love Matt for so many reasons (one day I will list them all ;) and we look forward to making many more memories together in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I can't believe it's been a year already!! Time flies! Congratulations! :)

    Hey, who was your photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lane!! Hudson Photography did all our pictures...we loved them!

    ReplyDelete