Sunday, November 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY BASH!!

Well this weekend was another one to go down in the books.  Very productive and very fun!!  Friday night was low key.  Matt and I stayed in and I cooked a big dinner and we watched Christmas movies.  I fell asleep halfway through Christmas Vacation, we were both exhausted from such a busy week.  Saturday, Matt had to study for most of the day, so I went shopping!  I got half of our Christmas shopping done and found some time for a little retail therapy of my own :)  Saturday night we celebrated Heather's birthday.  Heather and I have known each other since our days at Harding.  We lived together while in school and had a house together in Little Rock for a couple of years too.  We've been through so much together and I was thrilled to be able to help her ring in another year.  It was such a fun night!!  WARNING: lots of pictures below!!

Heat and I - We all met at Julianna's and Jason's for drinks before dinner

Beautiful Kyndall

All the girls outside by the firepit

All the boys with Heather - outside watching the game

Kyndall, David and Heather

Me and Jules

Birthday Girl!



Arriving at Cantina Laredo

The whole crew

Jason and Jules

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cheers!!!

Chance, Corie and David

A tiara for a princess

Me and the hubs


Brock and Sabrina

Afterwards, we went down to Ferneau for after dinner drinks and to meet up with lots more people!

Sarah with Kyndall and Heather

Garner sandwich



Love this one!

Good times!


Roomies

Matt makes fun of all of us, he says that he has never met a group of friends who celebrate birthdays like we do.  I guess we just look for any reason to get together and have fun.  It really is kind of funny, but I love it!!  This morning we went to church and then had a delicious brunch.  I came home and didn't have to work too hard in talking Matt into taking a big nap.  Perfect Sunday afternoon.

I just finished putting up all my Christmas decorations as well as our two trees.  (Yes, some may think it's a little early, but when you are out of town as often as we are, you enjoy things when you can.)  Here are pictures of our trees.

The 8 footer - traditional red and gold

This little 6 footer is in our bedroom - I call it our "old school" tree.  It's full of all the ornaments that Matt and I collected as kids.  It's really sweet and I love curling up in bed at night with a tree in the room.

I love my lit up presents underneath the tree

Just bought these this year - stocking holders on the fireplace mantel

Thank you Signed, Sealed and Delivered!  I'll be seeing you next week!! :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment