Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Will Make You Smile...

Well, I can't believe that it's Wednesday.  This week seems to be going by quick and I'm loving it.  I've had a productive day at work, have already run 2 miles, have a roast in the oven for dinner and I am looking forward to nestling in on this cool evening.  I am LOVING the cooler weather and wish it would just get colder. (I'm ready to wear my coats:)

This is just a quick post with some PRECIOUS pictures.  We are so blessed to have nieces and nephews that we love and adore!  I am really looking forward to this weekend when we go to Monroe to see Matt's family.  I love those kiddos and am ready to see them!  I will have many more pictures to post when we get back of Olivia Kate, Jack Henry and that growing boy, Sam Wyatt.  For now, here are some fall pictures of Brynlee and Emma, Landon and Brandi's girls. They're two of the sweetest, most precious angels ever!!! (YES, I am biased)



The little matching Uggs are adorable!
















I told you this would make you SMILE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment