Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Week Full of Fun!!

WOW, this past week was great.  I worked three days and then we had meetings in LR Thursday and Friday.  I don't know if it's because work went so well, or maybe because I had so many other fun things going on in between.

I'll start with Wednesday afternoon where I found myself in heaven...a massage followed by a pedicure and manicure.  I could totally get use to that on a weekly basis :)  Thursday, after our meeting, I met Kyndall at the Capital Bar for drinks and dinner.  Afterwards, we went to see WICKED.  If you don't know what this broadway show/musical is about, it is the story of the witches in the Wizard of Oz before Dorothy ever came into the picture.  I had no idea how great it would be and it completely exceeded all my expectations!  (Right up there with Phantom of the Opera, my favorite, which I've seen in NYC and London).  This is the only picture I got of Kyndall and I, right before the show. 


We wrapped our meetings up on Friday at noon and I just have to say once again how blessed I am to have the job that I do.  I LOVE providing medicines to patients who can't live without them, but what also makes my job so great are the people I work with.  I truly have THE BEST team anyone could ask for.  When we're together it doesn't even feel like we're working because we have so much fun while doing it.  My job is just one more blessing that comes from above and I am so thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment