Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 by 30

I thought this was a fun post and I've been seeing it on other blogs. You younger gals are posting 30 things you want to do by the time you are 30.  Well, I've had a bucket list for a while now, so since I am 30 I figured I would post all the things on my bucket list that I HAVE done by the age of 30. It's pretty cool to look back and see all these things that I can check off the list!

 1. Live in Europe (backpacked through 9 countries)
 2. Vacation in Hawaii
 3. Go on a mission trip (went to New Zealand)
 4. Run a 5K 
 5. Paraglide off the Alps in Switzerland
 6. Visit a WW2 concentration camp (Dachau, Germany)
 7. Buy a house
 8. Read the Bible cover to cover
 9. Get my MBA
10. Learn to cook (I'm getting better:)
11. Go to an NFL game (Colts vs. Bears)
12. Celebrate a birthday in Vegas...my 30th!!!!
13. Watch a baseball game at Wrigley Field
14. Buy a Louis Vuitton (yes, I know this may seem materialist and petty, but I bought this with my hard earned money and have wanted one for years)
15. Watch the entire series of Sex In The City
16. Support a specific charity on a regular basis
17. Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in person
18. Parasail over the ocean
19. Visit the "Sound of Music" tour in Austria
20. Go to an NBA game (Miami Heat vs. Pacers)
21. See "Phantom of the Opera" on broadway
22. Swim with stingrays
23. Travel by train, sleeping overnight
24. Go whale watching in the Pacific
25. Take ballroom dancing classes
26. View the Eiffel Tower at night
27. Soak in the beauty of a sunset by the ocean
28. Rescue a stray dog
29. Throw a surprise party for someone
30. Find my soulmate!

After reading through this, all I can say is, thank you God for letting me experience all these amazing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment