Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reflections

I can't believe that tomorrow is Monday.  A part of me is not looking forward to getting back into a routine, yet a part of me is really excited to start the new year.  As I reflect on 2010, I think of all the blessings that God has given me.  Some people had life-changing events occur, I didn't really.  2008 was when I bought my house and met the man of my dreams.  2009 was the year I married Matt and had an outstanding year in sales with Lilly, finishing in the top 10%.  2010...well it wasn't extraordinary, but it was another year that God blessed my life.

Matt turned 33 and Jack Henry turned 3 on January 18
 
I got a promotion with work (and no I didn't get it in Cabo, this was one of the only pictures I could find of me by myself - I am even wearing one of my Lilly tshirts.) - February

Kyndall turned 25 in March

We celebrated my 30th birthday in Las Vegas!!

GOOD TIMES in April

June 1, sweet little Emma Grace was born to Landon and Brandi

Proud Aunt and Uncle

Matt and I celebrated our anniversary in Chicago

Cubs Game

College Football/Tailgating - September

Go Hogs!!

This sweet girl turned 2 in October

And of course we enjoyed the holidays with family in November and December, but I've just posted all those pictures.  When I think of the definition of a "good year" there are certain things that come to mind.  Some people need something outrageous to happen, but for me I am thankful that my family and I are healthy, that my grandparents are still on this earth, that I have a job, that God has watched over all those I love by keeping them safe, that Matt has continued to do so good in nursing school, and that God has guided me through his Word this year, cover to cover.  Becauses of all these things, I am thrilled to say that 2010 was a great year.  2011 should be even more exciting!  Matt will graduate from nursing school, we'll be traveling a little bit more, we may even toy with the idea of expanding our sweet little family.  Who knows what other wonderful things God has in store for us?  All I know is that I fully trust him to take care of us and am looking very forward to seeing his plan for us in 2011 unfold. 






No comments:

Post a Comment