Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

It's been fabulous around here the last couple of weeks.  Now that the holidays have past and we're back into our routine, we have just been spending some quiet nights in along with some very low-key weekends.  However, because of this lull in our normal warp speed schedule, I have had more time to "play".  Meaning, surf the internet, read more magazines,and spend more money (NOT A GOOD THING :)  These are a few of the things that I've been obsessing about lately...

POTTERY BARN...I love this store and it has me wanting to do a total remodel on our house.  Well, we didn't win the lottery so that's not happening.  But, I have been getting some good ideas and am ordering a couple pieces here and there. 




HUNTER rainboots...they are all the rage with the celebrities and totally affordable.  I just ordered a pair and can't wait to get them!!



GWYNETH PALTROW...I saw her in an interview the other day with Chelsea Handler and I truly just fell in love with her.  She's featured in the new In Style magazine and I loved her interview she did with Faith Hill (focused on Country Strong, her new movie.)  She's a beautiful successful woman who loves her man and keeps her family as her first priority.  I am enjoying her website "Goop" too.  Check it out, lots of good recipes! 


Wearing Hunter boots :)

I am also a little obsessed with lighting right now.  Here's a chandelier I just ordered for our dining room (I  love the design and it matches perfectly).  I am also now thinking about new ceiling fans.  I HAVE TO STOP!!



BEACH VACATIONS...I do like the winter weather, but I have to admit that it has given me a little bit of the winter blues lately.  I am in the process of planning a June vacation for Matt and me.  It will be kind of like a graduation present/early 2nd anniversary celebration kind of trip.  It's almost completely booked...





HAWAII...here we come!!!

I love Hawaii and have been blessed to have been there once already, but Matt has never been.  It's amazing that I have traveled all over the world and yet I want to do it all again because I want to experience it with Matt.  We are looking so forward to a MUCH DESERVED 8 day stay on the islands!!

We are wrapping this weekend up and getting ready for another busy week ahead.  We enjoyed brunch after church this morning with a group of 8 friends at 1620 and now Matt will be studying for the rest of the afternoon.  I will probably be curled up reading a book and then watching the Golden Globes tonight!  I love a relaxing Sunday evening.  Hope everyone has a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment