Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Handsome Man!!










A couple of fun facts about this silly guy that I love... 
 1) He's 6'4" and has one of the lowest voices you've ever heard 
 2) His upper arms are bigger than my thighs
 3) He can't carry a tune in a bucket
 4) He always holds my hand when we pray
 5) He never hangs up the phone or leaves the house without saying, "I love you"
 6) He would've had a baby the day we got married...I am the one who's holding us up
 7) He's the calm, relaxed, and laid back one in our marriage
 8) He's a smarty pants, pursuing his second degree, one he is passionate about...I truly admire that
 9) He has quite a bit of red/auburn in his hair (I pray our children get that gene:)
10) He would much rather spend a quite night at home instead of going out

Happy 34th birthday to the most perfect man for me!!  I thank God for you each and every day and am so glad I waited 28 years for you to enter my life!!  I love you CHARLES MATTHEW FITZGERALD!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you both so much! It is a blessing to be around two people who truly enjoy each other's company and where the love and committment they share is so obvious to everyone around them. Hope you had a great birthday big bro! Love, Em

    ReplyDelete