Sunday, June 5, 2011

Emma Grace Turns O-N-E!!!



What a busy and fantastic weekend!!  We were in Rogers to celebrate Miss Emma Grace's first birthday.  She is such a little ham!  Her first words have been mama, ball, and baby.  She is "talking" up a storm and is always going to smile at you.  I love this little girl so much and from the looks of the turnout at her party, so do A LOT of people.  Landon and Brandi did a great job of putting together her beach themed party.  Here are a ton of pictures from our fabulous weekend with family.


Brandi had the house decked out in decorations...it looked awesome!

The yummy cake

Beautiful Big Sister, Brynlee

Almost has the walking down....

Emma with Mamaw Garner

Nana and Mom

My favorite family of 4!!

Say Cheese!!  This munchkin loves the camera!!

Not a fan of the birthday hat

But a HUGE fan of the cake...  :)

Drunk on Chocolate

Love this munchkin!

I love this picture...sweet Papaw C. reading to Brynlee

And all those presents...half of them were Brynlee's.  I think everyone who brought a present for Emma had something for Brynlee too (including Aunt Kia and Uncle Matt :)  Patti giving Brynlee her Eskimo Joe's tshirt.

Mamaw and Nana

Jocelyn was so sweet to come - great seeing her!!

Matt and me with Papaw and Mamaw Garner

Opening lots of presents

Matt and me with Papaw and Nana


We had such a great time and I am always SO thankful for time spent with my grandparents.  It was wonderful having all four of them there together.  Saturday night, after the party was over, Matt and I went with mom and dad to 'The Rail' to eat.  It was the best salad, pizza and wings I have had in a long time.  I love that it's locally owned and right in the middle of downtown Rogers.  If you haven't been there yet, give it a try.  Today, we had a good morning at church and then went to Copeland's for brunch. 

Matt and I are gearing up for a busy week.  I have a lot going on with work, he has two finals, and we have a WHOLE lot of friends and family coming in town this week for Matt's GRADUATION on Thursday night.  I know I have said this many times in previous blogs, but I am OH SO PROUD of him.  Thursday and Friday will be full of celebrating and I can't wait!!  Hope everybody has a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment