Monday, June 13, 2011

GRADUATION PARTY!!

Well, you know me...I am always up for any excuse to get our friends together for a party, and Matt graduating was a FANTASTIC reason to throw one!  I rented out the upstairs party room at U.S. Pizza in Hillcrest and we had food, drinks, and cake.  We had quite a few friends drive in from Monroe and Shreveport, which meant so much to Matt and me.  My grandparents, aunts and two cousins (whom I love so much) drove in from Tulsa as well.  Below are MANY pictures of our fun Friday night!!


The AMAZING cake Kyndall brought (it was 3D with raspberry filling)

 
Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me set up!

This room was perfect!!

Sabrina, David and Devon

Thom, Tara, and Heather

Sweet Katie at 35 weeks...such a trooper!

Clay and Katie

Jack and Emily

\
Matt and Brent

Sarah and Me

Clint and Matt

Mary and William

Beautiful Jules

Aunt Vicki and Papaw C.

Matt's nursing school sidekick...Tim

Jules, Corie, and Sabrina

Barb, Ruby, Edna and Lola (We misssed you Marge and Opal!)

Our neighbor Alex

Papaw and Nana with Emily

Carrie and Lindsay made the trip from Tulsa!!

Clay and Jeni (from Shreveport)

Matt with all his girls in Little Rock

Aunt Patti, Mom and Nana

Some of our favorites!!

These five all graduated as RN's on Thursday

Me and my beautiful Nana

Love my Mom and Dad - they helped out so much this weekend





We are very grateful to so many of our friends and family who helped us celebrate this milestone.  Matt and I are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people we love in our life.  Saturday morning we had all our family members over to our house for brunch before everyone had to leave town. 

This is the only picture I got, but you get the idea...it was a great time of just sitting around and enjoying each other's company.

Thanks again to all the those who sent their best wishes and congratulations to Matt.  We had a fantastic weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment