Tuesday, June 28, 2011

David's 30th Birthday

As soon as we got back in town from Hawaii, we hit the floor running.  We had no food in the house, I needed to make a Target run, and we had laundry piled up to the ceiling.  Thankfully, I got it all done on Saturday and even had time to fit in a post mani/pedi. (After being at the beach all week, you can imagine how horrifying my nails looked ;) 

Saturday night we went to Osaka to celebrate one of my best friends in the world, David's, 30th birthday!!  We had the best time (as always) with our big group of friends.  It was so good to see everyone after being gone for the week. 

All the girls

Me and Heat

Corie and Chance




Kyndall and Charla

Love me some Jules and Sabrina






Jason and Jules


Beautiful Girls and a Handsome Ellis ;)

David and his Mom


 

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!


We had a great time and I am so very blessed to have a friend like David in my life.  He loves me for who I am, the good and the not so good.  I hope it was his best birthday yet!!

Sunday morning we met Mom and Dad for breakfast before they left for Destin (is it wrong that I wish I were going too...even though I just got back from the beach?! :)  After breakfast, we went to church and then came home for a 2 hour nap.  I am still struggling from the jet lag and time change.  Afterwards, Matt ran to the gym and I went up to the Fountain for Chip's going away party.  He's in the Air Force and will be leaving on Thursday.  We all got together to give him a proper send off.  We wish him all the best!! 



I am looking forward to a short work week and then a four day weekend for this girl!!  Matt and I will be heading to the lake in Rogers with the fam.  Mom and Dad bought a new 27' pontoon and I can't WAIT to spend some time soaking up the sun!  :)  Hope everyone has a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment