Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Nursing School Graduate

I am very excited to say that Matt has finished nursing school and graduation was Thursday night! 
WOOHOO!!  (Cue the party music)  I have to brag for just a second...not only did the boy do this on the accelerated track, but he graduated with honors.  (So proud!)  He also won an award for "Best Appearance"  (this is kind of a joke with the family...we give him a hard time about winning the  "Hottest Nurse" award.) 

Below are some great pictures from Thursday night at graduation.  We had everyone in both of our immediate families there.  It was perfect!!


Dad and me saving seats

Walking across the stage to get his diploma

Matt and Emily

Matt with his Mom and Dad

Matt with my Mom and Dad

With Landon, Brandi, Brynlee and Emma

With Jack, Emily and the kiddos

Matt with Kyndall and Charla

I know I have said this in many different posts, but I am SO VERY PROUD of him pursuing this degree.  It's something he is very passionate about and I know he will do an awesome job. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY Matt, way to go! And good luck with the new job too. (I think I heard you say that in another post.)

    ReplyDelete