Thursday, July 7, 2011

To Cleanse or Not To Cleanse

Well, as a few of you know I have started an 11 day cleanse today.  My brother and sis-in-law did it and lost weight and inches (and I'm not talking about a couple of lbs.)  I know what you are thinking....  Seriously, why the HECK are you wanting to lose weight?  I have gotten this question from EVERYONE!!  I am not doing it for the weight loss, but for the "cleansing" part.  I have never done a cleanse, and I'm thinking this will be good for my digestive system.  I have had one protein shake, 132 calories of food, and about 57 oz. of water today...this kid is STARVING!!!  I am writing this on my blog to hold myself accountable because already at Day One I am struggling.  I'm hoping now that I have posted this it will make me want to do this (without cheating :) 

This is what I would really like for dinner ;)

 
Is it bad that I am already trying to decide where I want to go eat on the day I am done with this??  I'm thinking mexican and margaritas!!!  :))



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I need to get some motivation from you. I probably need to do a cleanse but instead I ate a whole plate of chocolate chip cookies tonight. (It was a small plate.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture at the top of your blog. It's oozing in happiness and makes me smile!
    I loved running into you the other day. Don't do the cleanse because if you lose another pound you might vanish in thin air! Hope to see you again soon for longer.

    ReplyDelete