Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hot Fun in the Summer Time

I can't get over how blasted hot it is outside!!  For all of you who get to spend your days in the air conditioning...consider yourselves very blessed!  It's hard to look professional when you are in and out of your car over 20X a day, lugging around samples/product information/education, trying to keep a smile on your face while sweat is literally dripping down your back.  I will NEVER complain about the cold weather again!!   Most days I LOVE my job, but when the heat index reaches 108, it's just plain miserable!!! 

However, despite the H-O-T weather, we have had a really nice week.  As I said in the last post, Matt passed the N-CLEX, and is so excited to be done with EVERYTHING.  It makes me happy to see him come home after work and be able to watch ESPN or spend his days off doing whatever he wants to do, instead of studying all the time.  Monday night, we went to Bonefish to celebrate!!



Kyndall joined us, of course.  She was an essential part of our support system!





Tuesday night I walked in the door around 8:00 from work, so needless to say I was WIPED OUT!  Last night, we went to the Fountain to celebrate Chance's 40th birthday!  Corie put together a great little party on the patio and we had a fun time celebrating sweating in the 110 degree weather. 

The BIG 4-0!!

Happy Birthday Chance!!!

Yes, this is a cake.  His beautiful wife, Corie, made it for him (and those are butterfingers in the "toilet".)


Never a dull moment with our group of friends :))  I hope you've all had a great week.  Happy Thursday!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment