Monday, July 25, 2011

A Working Weekend

Is Monday already here again?!?  The weekends are never long enough, but oh how I enjoy them!  Matt had to work this weekend so I only saw him in the evenings, but the good thing about his job is that he only has to work one weekend a month!!  So, since he was at the hospital, I was trying my best to be 'Productive Polly'.  I didn't get too carried away, but I did get A LOT done around here. 

Friday night after Matt got home we went up to Khalil's Irish Pub for Heather's surprise birthday party.  We didn't stay very long since Matt had to be up again so early on Saturday, but we did enjoy catching up with everybody!

Neighbors

All the handsome fellas


All the ladies...

Silly girls :)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! 


I am officially getting back into the groove of working out.  Saturday morning I ran 4.5 miles at the gym.  That afternoon I was a mad woman with all my organizing.  I put all Matt's nursing school books in tubs and labeled them, I cleaned out the garage and got all of my work stuff put on shelves and labeled, I bought a cork board for the kitchen to keep all of our invites, work schedules, etc. in order.  And after all that was done, I headed to the pool with Brittney.  She is new to our team here in Little Rock and I already LOVE this girl.  We had the best time getting to know more about each other while soaking up the sun and lying in the pool.  Matt and I rented a couple of movies and cooked dinner that night.  I knew he would be exhausted after two 13 hour days. Needless to say, he didn't make it through the first 10 minutes...poor guy!


Sunday, after church, I met Brittney for brunch at 1620 and then we headed out to shop for a bit.  I can already tell the two of us will be dangerous  have lots of fun shopping in the future. 



And one more VERY EXCITING thing that happened this weekend...MATT PASSED THE N-CLEX!!!! HE IS A LICENSED RN!!

AGAIN...I am so proud of him!  Now that he is completely finished with everything, he can focus on other things (like those really important golf lessons he's been wanting to take :).  We've got a busy week planned...hope everybody had a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment