Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I love three day weekends!!  Matt and I had the best time on the lake in Rogers with lots of our family.  This was more than likely the last weekend we'd be able to get up to NWA for "lake season" and we enjoyed every minute of it.  Here are lots of pictures...

Lola and Barb













A little nap time for the boys...



Landon and Brandi were away celebrating their 4th anniversary, so Dale and Pat (Brandi's parents) brought the girls out for the afternoon :))



Time for a snack...

I stayed on the boat and watched this cutie-pie!!

She was totally entertained with this water bottle that had ice in it :)

Laughing with Uncle Matt


 
Swinging with Grumpy

Saturday evening everybody came back to Mom and Dad's to eat dinner and watch the HOGS game.  Jack and Patti and their crew got in town just in time for some food and fun.  We had a great time watching the game until it became a blow out.  The Oregon/LSU game took precedence after that.  (The hubs was happy :))  Aunt Patti has a birthday coming up, so we celebrated her 50th with a big cookie.



Singing 'Happy Birthday'


Sunday, the weather was a little cooler and the water was pretty choppy in the morning so we didn't head out until after lunch.  Aunt Vicki and Uncle Gary came over from Tulsa to join in on the fun.



 
Love these girls!!

We've been out on the lake a lot this summer and have loved every minute of it.  Fall is my favorite time of year, but for some reason I am still wanting a little bit more of summer!  Although I have to say, the weather on Monday was amazing!  After a big breakfast with the family, Matt and I left to come back to Little Rock.  I stopped by one of my favorite stores on the way out of town and bought a couple of things to decorate for Halloween. Yes, I know it's over a month away but I have been reading some blogs that are motivating me to decorate my house more through the different holidays and seasons.  How cute are these?!?

This is an adorable centerpiece I am using on one of our coffee tables.

These spiders (not the hats) are going on our hearth in front of the fireplace. They're actually pretty big!


My sweet mom also picked up this adorable front door HOGS ornament for football season and surprised me with it this weekend.  I love it!!!

(All of these I found @ Signed, Sealed, Delivered - "like" them on FB and you can see everything they have.)


I am SUPER excited about the Razorback game here in Little Rock this weekend. We (of course) will be tailgating and cheering on those HOGS.  The weather prediction is a high of 82!!!  It's going to be perfect!! 

Thankfully it's already Tuesday and this week will be a short one!!  Hope everybody had a great holiday weekend!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment