Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hooray for the weekend!!!!  I am looking forward to getting lots done around here, while Matt has to spend the weekend working.  BOO!!  So, check back for lots of decorating fun!!!  And if you're one of those people who gets their panties in a wad thinking that I am overlooking Thanksgiving, then don't check back!!  There's nothing that bugs me more than someone ranting about how those that "decorate" before December are forgetting the meaning of Thanksgiving.  Actually, it's one of my FAVORITE holidays and I LOVE spending that day with family.  For me personally, I am thankful EVERY DAY for all the things God has blessed my life with and it shouldn't matter if there's a tree in my living room on Thanksgiving or not.  OK, I'm off my soap box :))  Here are some of my Friday Favorites....

SO excited to spend Saturday here




Our tickets just came in the mail for this fantastic show we will see in 3 weeks!!!

 

My little brother, Landon, turns 30 today!!!  I am very blessed to be his sister and can't imagine being more proud of someone.  He is a wonderful christian husband, loving father, and works hard in everything he does.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNY!!!!! 


Christmas 2005


Thanksgiving 2005


GVBC-2005

I had more recent pictures, but sadly didn't have them saved to my drive and my NEW computer crashed :(  I'll be taking tons over the holidays to make up for it!!!


Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment